Kathy Howard helps women live an unshakeable faith for life no matter the circumstances. A former “cultural Christian,” Kathy encourages them to stand firm on our rock-solid God through trials and persecution or ease and success by embracing real, authentic faith.
Kathy will help women:
- Cling to God through troubles and trials to find strength, protection, comfort, and guidance
- Build a faith that will withstand difficulty, persecution, ease, and success
- Develop the courage to follow God even when it means taking a risk
- Connect the wisdom and guidance of God’s Word to the decisions you face each day
- Find relevance for life in your relationship with God
- Gain satisfaction and joy through a deeper, more intimate relationship with God
- Recognize and live in the lavish abundance of God’s unbounded grace
Kathy has been teaching the Bible since she fell in love with God’s Word almost 30 years ago. She speaks regularly at women’s retreats and events across the United States and internationally. The author of seven books, including five Bible studies, Kathy writes to have something to do while she eats chocolate and drinks coffee. She has a Masters in Christian Education and a certificate in women’s ministry from the Canadian Southern Baptist Seminary.
In recent years, God has been teaching Kathy more about His abundant grace. Through her own relationships and life experiences, she is learning to extend the grace God has so lavishly poured out on her own life.
On a personal level, Kathy calls herself a “confused southerner.” Raised in Louisiana, she has moved with her engineer husband around the U.S. and Canada. She says “pop” instead of “Coke” and “you guys” as often as “ya’ll.” But she’s still a southern girl at heart!
Kathy and her husband now live in north Texas. They have three children, two sons-in-law, one daughter-in-law, and four precious grandsons. When the family gets together there are also five dogs in the mix.
(Download Kathy Howard One Sheet 2015 for more information.)