God’s free-flowing river of grace runs through every area of our lives, yet sometimes we fail to jump in. A unique, nine-week study of Paul’s experiences with and teachings about grace, Lavish Grace will guide you to recognize, rest in, and share the glorious grace of God. Lavish Grace combines a fresh, practical approach to Scripture with contemporary examples of God’s grace at work in the lives of women today to help you embrace God’s amazing grace.
As part of the New Hope Bible Studies for Women series, this study looks specifically at God’s grace:
• Poured Out on us in salvation and for our continued spiritual transformation
• Poured Through us as we become channels of God’s grace to others in practical ways
• Overflowing in the inevitable difficult seasons where we need to rest in and rely on Him
Free “Lavish Grace” Resources
- Follow this link to access a list of free resources from the book’s launch. You’ll find coloring sheets, 3-week Bible reading plan, recipes and more!
- Teaching videos – When Kathy taught “Lavish Grace” at her home church, she did the large group teaching time on Facebook Live. You can still access those videos on her Facebook page. Feel free to use them for your Bible study group!
Praise for “Lavish Grace”
Kathy has beautifully woven an account of how the grace God so incredibly pours into us, and practically shares with us ways we can exhibit grace to others. You will be blessed by this book! I know I was. Jennifer Rothschild
If you want to renew, revive, and rejuvenate your life with God’s lavish grace, then the pages of this book will shower you with hope and help you embrace the exuberant, abundant grace-filled life we all long for! Pam Farrel
Kathy Howard does more than point out our need for grace; she teaches us to not only pour it out, but also to lap it up. A must read for a needy world. Kathi Lipp
If you’re ready to understand and embrace this life-altering love in a fresh way, then don’t hesitate to take this grace-walk with Kathy. Gwen Smith
Kathy Howard pinpoints what each of us needs—a fresh awareness of God’s grace. Debbie Taylor Williams