Kathy has encouraged spiritual seekers, mentored new Christians, and taught maturing Christians. Over the years she has developed and collected numerous tools to help individuals in their commitment to follow Christ. You are welcome to use these tools in your personal discipleship.
DOWNLOAD a PDF file or WORD Document represented by the icon for each quarter.
Bible Reading Plans
Christian Doctrine (52 weeks)
Learn more about the foundational doctrines (beliefs) of the Christian faith. The first quarter of the year highlights different attributes of God. By April you will know more about who God is!
- Renew your commitment to God’s Word for the New Year. Spend 5 days a week discovering how God wove individual lives into His overall plan! From Abraham, Moses, and David to Peter, John, and Paul, God still uses His people in the Scriptures to impact His people today. With the life and work of Jesus Christ central to this Bible reading plan, it’s a daily experience you won’t want to miss.
- Spend a year getting familiar with the big picture of the Bible. Read through all the major stories and key passages in five days a week.
- This handy daily Bible reading guide will take you through the New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs in one year.
- Kathy’s pastor, Dr. Doug Lamb, developed this plan to read through the entire Bible in one year. He is glad to share it with you.
- The vast majority of prayer examples are spiritual in nature. Here’s a list of twenty things from Scripture you can use to better pray for the spiritual needs of others. Keep praying! .
- Do you know someone that needs to know Jesus? This guide is full of Scripture and prompts to help you pray for yourself and them as you share the good news of Jesus.
- Quiet Time Tips: Do you need a little encouragement or direction for the time you spend with God? Check out these suggestions for strengthening your daily quiet time.
- Bible Study Helps: If you are serious about studying the Bible then consider building a library of resources to help you. These basic tools that will be helpful no matter what topic, book, or character you’re studying.
- Internet Tools: This list of online resources includes a lot of great helps to assist you in your study of the Bible.
- Discipleship Evaluation: This simple checklist will help you evaluate the quality of your discipleship to Jesus.
- Spiritual Goals Worksheet: This planning tool lists specific areas of discipleship such as time with God, ministry, service, and Christian education.
- Eight Traits for Rock-Solid Living: Do you want a faith that will withstand all the storms of life? These 8 characteristics of Peter’s faith can help you stand firm.
- Scripture Memory Tips: You know God wants you to memorize His Word, but you aren’t sure how to do it. These tips will get you going and prepare you for success.
- Topical Scripture Memory Plan: Choose Scriptures to memorize from this list of topics such as salvation, peace, faith, and strength.
- Salvation Basics Scripture Memory Plan: Do you know enough of God’s Word to share your faith? This plan lists the Scriptures you need to know. Choose one or two passages to memorize per month.
- One per Week Scripture Memory Plan: If you are ready to really hide God’s Word in your heart this list of fifty-two Scriptures to memorize is for you.
- One per Week Scripture Memory Plan (Spanish Version)
- A Section a Month Scripture Memory Plan: This list includes longer, well-known passages like “the armor of God.” This plan is for anyone who wants to spend more time learning larger chunks of Scripture.