Want to participate in Bible study this summer but your travel schedule prevents you from regularly attending a physical group study? Then an online summer Bible study might be just what you need to stay immersed in God’s Word. I’ve done a little digging around and found some great options for you to check out.
7 Options for Online Summer Bible Study
- “Armor of God” by Priscilla Shirer through LifeWay – This study begins June 9 and ends July 21. There will be weekly emails and online videos. You’ll need to purchase a copy of the study guide. You can sign up here!
- Summer Book Club at Women’s Bible Cafe – Not exactly a Bible study, but Women’s Bible Cafe will be doing a non-fiction book each month of the summer to help you grow spiritually. Worth checking out! June’s book is “Believing God” by Lisa Harper. Find out more here.
- “The Husband Project” by Kathi Lipp at Proverbs 31 – This study begins June 20. Sign up here. Find out more about how online studies work at Proverbs 31 here.
- Right here on Unshakeable Faith for Life – I have done several studies here on my blog and all the material is still available. You can use it, any time, anywhere! Check these out:
- Hello Mornings – A new group will begin June 20th. Includes online resources, weekly emails, and group challenges! Sign up here.
- “Wonderstruck” by Margaret Feinberg – Seven online session including video. Sign up here.
- “Lavish Grace: Poured Out, Poured Through, and Overflowing” – My new Bible study will be released on August 1st and I can’t wait to share it with you! So, I will be offering an online version here beginning early August. Watch for more. Preorder on Amazon now!
Do you know of other resources to study the Bible online this summer? Would love for you to add them in the comments!