I love to write and teach God’s Word. But I’m not too fond of marketing.
Sadly, If I want to reach people with my writing, I have to do some marketing. And that includes asking for Amazon reviews.
Wait! Don’t stop reading. There’s a potential prize at stake.
If you haven’t read all or part of “Deep Rooted: Growing through the Gospel of Mark,” then you can stop reading right here. But, if you have, would you consider doing me a huge favor?
Amazon sells more books than anyone else. So if a book’s gonna get a fair shake, it needs to get some visibility on Amazon. One of the best ways to make Amazon’s algorithm happy is to get reviews. And I’ve heard that 100 is a big milestone. And if you’re a verified purchase it helps even more.
“Deep Rooted” is at 88. We need just 12 mores reviews to hit that milestone.
To sweeten the “ask” I’m doing a Book Bundle giveaway. This bundle includes 5 great reads from some of my favorite people.
- “Unruffled” by Edie Melson and Rhonda Rhea
- “The Ten Best Decisions a Single Mom Can Make” by Pam Farrel and Peggy Sue Wells
- “Praying through Every Emotion” by Linda Evans Shepherd
- “Secrets of the Happy Soul” by Katie Orr
- And… a cute little devotional called “Fruit Jars & Fireflies” from one of my publishers, Tyndale House.
Two Steps to Enter the Giveaway
- Review “Deep Rooted” on Amazon
- Come back to this blog post and leave a comment below telling me you have reviewed it.
That’s all there is to it. I will “draw” the winner from the comments when the 100th review goes live on Amazon. By the way, it may take a day or two for Amazon to approve your review. Don’t worry about that. Just come and comment after you post it for moderation. AND… if for some reason Amazon doesn’t approve your review, that’s okay too. I still want you to enter the giveaway. Because, after all, you tried!
If you’ve never reviewed a book before, don’t be scared! A couple of sentences is all you need to share. Just simply say how you felt about the book. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
If You Haven’t Read “Deep Rooted”
For those of you who haven’t read “Deep Rooted: Growing through the Gospel of Mark” but are still reading this post… Would you do me the honor of checking it out?
Here’s a quick description:
Want to experience regular spiritual nourishment from the Bible, but not sure how to start? Deep Rooted, a 40-day devotional journey through the life and ministry of Jesus, will show you how to interact with and apply Scripture, not just read it. These meaty, daily devotions use a simple study framework designed to help you:
- Develop a regular habit of spending quality time in God’s Word
- Know Jesus more fully and intimately
- Learn how to dig into Scripture on your own.
- Be transformed by God’s Word, not just informed.
- Practically live out the truths you discover in Scripture
Let me know in the comments if you left – or tried to leave – an Amazon Review! That will be your entry into the drawing!