While you’re busy choosing the perfect gifts to bless your loved ones, I want to give you a chance to win a little something for yourself. (Or you could regift it if you really wanted to!)
Since I’ve had TWO new books release this fall, I thought it would be fun to do a TWO BOOK BUNDLE double giveaway! One winner will receive copies of “Heirloom” and “Deep Rooted: Acts!” (By the way, “Deep Rooted: Growing through the Book of Acts” is brand, brand new! It just released on Amazon over the weekend!!)
You can enter up to 5 times, but THIS IS IMPORTANT. Because of the way my drawing plugin works, you have to comment on the blog post of my website each time you complete one of the ways to enter. For instance, after you go follow me on Instagram, come back here and leave a comment. It can simply be “I followed you on Instagram!”
Okay, here are all the ways you can enter:
- Leave a comment on this blog post – anything you want to say!
- Follow me on Instagram – here’s the link.
- Follow me on Facebook – here’s the link.
- Sign up for my email list – here’s the link. (By the way, when you confirm your subscription you’ll be given access to a few free Bible study helps!)
- Share this post – Share it on Facebook or forward it by email to a friend!
WINNER WILL BE DRAWN FRIDAY DECEMBER 3RD!!
More about the Double Giveaway Prizes
Heirloom: Living & Leaving a Legacy of Faith
Heirloom: Living and Leaving a Legacy of Faith tells stories of the past that will impact our faith today. These 52 heart-felt reflections reveal the seeds of our faith―seeds that sprouted and took root, growing through the centuries to touch our lives today. Heirloom weaves these stories of faith and family history with Scripture, beautiful artwork, and ancestry research tips and techniques. Through these stories of persevering faith you’ll discover the potential your story has to impact future generations. Key features of Heirloom:
- Includes 52 inspiring stories of faith from the Bible, family research, and history
- Gives 52 genealogy research tips to help you explore your own family
- Shares 52 biblical and practical tips to inspire you to live out your faith in ways that will impact your family tomorrow
- Encourages you to trace your heritage and document the stories of your ancestors
Deep Rooted: Growing through the Book of Acts
Pack your bags and join Kathy Howard for the journey of a lifetime. You’ll experience the powerful arrival of the Holy Spirit, witness the birth of the church, and walk the dusty roads alongside those first missionaries as they boldly share the Gospel of Jesus with the world. (See “Deep Rooted” on Amazon.) One more thing – “Deep Rooted Acts” is part of the Kindle Unlimited program!
This volume of Deep Rooted – 50 devotions through the book of Acts – will show you how to interact with and apply Scripture, not just read it. These meaty daily devotions use a simple study framework designed to help you:
- Develop a regular habit of spending quality time in God’s Word
- Learn how to dig into Scripture on your own
- Foster a desire to share the Gospel with others
- Depend on the Holy Spirit as you follow Jesus