It’s almost here. I spent months writing “Heirloom: Living and Leaving a Legacy of Faith.” Tyndale Publishers has spent months turning my work into a beautiful physical book. Now, it’s finally time for the Heirloom book launch! Time to introduce my book baby to the world. But I can’t do it alone. I need your help.
Reasons to join the Heirloom book launch team
Yep, I’m asking for your help. I get a lot of benefit from you joining the launch team. But, I also want the experience to benefit you as a team member. Here are some of the perks:
- Advance PDF copy of “Heirloom”
- “Heirloom” Scripture Card
- Family Tree book plate for your Bible
- Guide to help you write your faith story for your family
- Chance of winning weekly Amazon gift card draws!
Another BIG benefit is the community of the launch team itself. It’s a lot of fun to be part of the group, working together to make something happen. And launch team leader Karen works to build that fun and sense of community.
And last, but not least, you will be a HUGE encouragement to me!
What do book launch team members do?
Okay, so maybe you’re thinking about it. But what will we ask you to do? First of all, team captain Karen is awesome! She gives team members everything they need. AND, she tells you exactly how and when! The following are the basic things we ask of team members.
- Have a few minutes here and there during the launch: October 4 – 29
- Since the team operates through a Facebook group, team members must have a FB account
- Share graphics – that Karen provides – once or twice a week on social media
- Post a book review on Amazon – Karen walks you through how to do this!
- Tell your friends!
- Order the book (if possible) for yourself or a friend on Power Purchase Day
- Optional: Host Kathy on your blog, newsletter, or podcast!
Ready to apply? Apply to the team!
Not quite ready? Keep reading!
What is “Heirloom” about anyway?
One more thing. You’re probably wondering if the book is even worth investing your time. Here’s a bit more about “Heirloom:”
Heirloom: Living and Leaving a Legacy of Faith tells stories of the past that will impact our faith today. These 52 heart-felt reflections reveal the seeds of our faith―seeds that sprouted and took root, growing through the centuries to touch our lives today. Heirloom weaves these stories of faith and family history with Scripture, beautiful artwork, and ancestry research tips and techniques. Through these stories of persevering faith you’ll discover the potential your story has to impact future generations. (See a preview on Amazon.) Key features of Heirloom:
- Includes 52 inspiring stories of faith from the Bible, family research, and history
- Gives 52 genealogy research tips to help you explore your own family
- Shares 52 biblical and practical tips to inspire you to live out your faith in ways that will impact your family tomorrow
- Encourages you to trace your heritage and document the stories of your ancestors
In a nutshell, “Heirloom” encourages readers to be purposeful about leaving a spiritual legacy for their loved ones, gives the foundation from Scripture, and offers practical tips for how to do it.
So, what do you think? Ready to help launch “Heirloom” into the world? Click the button below to go to the Heirloom book launch team application!
Thank you for your interest. I couldn’t keep doing what God has called me to do without your help and encouragement!