A new year is here! That means fresh starts and new beginnings. Unfortunately when the calendar turned over into 2013, our troubles and difficulties did not fall away with 2012.
But God is bigger than any trial or pain in our lives. He longs to be our refuge, our place of comfort and safety. My new devotional book, God Is My Refuge, provides the direction we need to discover, understand, and apply the “ever-present help” only God can give.
January 8th marks the official release date of God Is My Refuge! A bunch of amazing Christian women have graciously volunteered to participate in a blog tour to help me spread the word!
Below is a list of the dates, their names, and their blogs. I would love for you to stop by and see what’s going on at their place!
I want to give away a copy of God Is My Refuge to one of you. Leave a comment on this post about how God has been your place of refuge in the past and I will enter your name. I will draw the winner on February 1st!
- January 7: Kathi Macias
- January 8: Stephanie Bowman (giveaway!) at Bowmania
- January 9: Caroline Flory at Under God’s Mighty Hand
- January 10: Sandra Peoples at Celebrate Every Day
- January 15: Christin Price at The Uncontainable Truth
- January 16: Heather Myrick at Butterfly Genes
- January 17: Kris Cameally at Always Alleluia
- January 22: Lori Kasbeer at Lori’s Reflections
- January 22: Kari Scare at Struggle to Victory
- January 23: Mollianne Massey at Cleverly Molli
- January 24: Dawn Wilson at Heart Choices Today
- January 24: Kate Battistelli
- January 29: Stephanie Shott at The M.O.M. Initiative
- January 29: Mary Beth Ketchum at New Life Steward
- January 30: Julie Sanders at Come Have a Peace
- January 30: Carey Bailey at Cravings: Desiring God in the midst of motherhood
- January 31: Nikki Laven at Simply Striving
- February 5: Kristin Schell
- February 6: Christina Burrell at Butterfly Kisses and Tasty Dishes
- February 7: Lisa Burgess at Lisa Notes
One last thing… you can help spread the word too. If you know that God is indeed our refuge, tell others. Here are a few ways you can:
- Spread the word on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media.
- Write a review on Amazon, ChristianBook.com, and other online stores.
- Tell your church and women’s ministry leaders.
- Ask for it at your local Christian bookstore.
- Share this sample day’s devotional!
How has God been your place of refuge during past times of trouble? Tell us about it for a chance to win a copy of “God Is My Refuge!”