Word of mouth is always, always the best advertising. That’s why I’m looking for a few dozen enthusiastic and well-connected folks to be part of the book launch team for my soon-to-be-released devotional “30 Days of Hope When Caring for Aging Parents.”
This book is very personal to me, as it reflects my current stage of life and how it impacts my relationships, including my relationship with God. If you are – or have been – a caregiver for your parents or other aging relative at any level, you know that their journey is also your journey. This devotional book combines Scripture, biblical insight, personal experience, reflection questions, and prayer prompts to provide spiritual and practical encouragement to those caring for aging or ill parents. (Find out more about 30 Days of Hope When Caring for Aging Parents.)
Benefits of Being a Book Launch Team Member
- A free book – Every member of the launch team will receive a printed copy of the book from New Hope Publishers.
- New connections with some awesome people – I’ve already begun building the team and it already has some wonderful, fun, godly people on it! You will all enjoy the new connections.
- Encouragement and support – If you are currently a caregiver for an aging parent or relative, then you will be surrounded for a weeks by folks who get you. They know what you’re going through because they’ve either been there or are there now.
- My sincerest gratitude – I can’t get the word out about this great new resource by myself. I need help. And I will be so thankful to everyone who lends a hand.
What are the Expectations for Team Members
I know you are busy! But if the thought of committing to anything else makes you break out in a cold sweat, then please don’t read any further. But, if you’re still with me, I promise to make being a launch team member as easy and painless as possible. And, you don’t have to do it all. You can help in one area, a few, or all, based on what your schedule allows. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the ways launch team members could potentially help:
- Social Media – You could either initiate posts and memes I will make available in advance or you can share things I post. (There will be a private page on my website full of promotion resources.)
- Reviews – Review of the books on Amazon, Goodreads, ChristianBook, and Barnes & Noble are always helpful!
- Guest blog – If you have a website or blog, I would love to be your guest. I could provide a topical guest post and a book for a giveaway.
- Preorders – Although launch team members will receive a copy of the book from the publisher, preorders will help push the book up in the rankings on release day. If you have someone who would enjoy getting the book as a gift, a preorder would be helpful!
- Launch party – If possible, I would love for you to attend the Facebook launch party. (The date is still to be determined.)
- Caregiving groups – If you are a part of, or know of, any groups for caregivers that would benefit from hearing about this book, I’d love for you to share it.
Launch activities will begin the first or second week of May and continue through the launch date, tentatively set for May 21st. There will be a private Facebook group just for the launch team so you will know what I’m doing and when. You can pop in only when you have time. And after the book is fully launched, that group will end.
Want to Apply to Help?
The number of spots on the launch team are limited. So, if you would like to help, fill out and submit the application below today! I will let you know as soon as possible.
With the vast number of books and resources available today, this helpful devotional could easily be lost in the crowd. But with a little help from a few friends, 30 Days of Hope When Caring for Aging Parents can stand out!