When was the last time you faced a difficult circumstance or trial? Did your faith in God stand rock-solid through it all or did it feel a little shaky?
Join me in an online Bible study that will help build your faith from shaky to unshakeable! Beginning right here on September 14th – one week from today – we will explore 8 key “faith traits” found in the life of Peter. We will see how God used Peter’s relationship with Jesus to transform his weak, fragile faith – that once denied Jesus – into a faith that stood firm even in the face of death.
During next week’s introduction we will dispel the incorrect teaching that Christians shouldn’t encounter difficulty. Then we will explore one unshakeable faith trait a week through November 9th. Here are the 8 unshakeable faith characteristics we’ll study:
- He Picked Me! – Secure in the God Who Loves and Chooses
- It’s Who You Know – Confident in Your All–Powerful, All-Knowing, Sovereign
- Let Yourself Go – Submitted to the One Who Knows the Future and Has a Plan
- Don’t Forget to Lock up – Determined to Stay Alert and Guard Against Temptation
- A Mighty Wind – Lives by the Power of the Indwelling Holy Spirit
- Spring Cleaning – Pursues Holiness with Eyes Focused on the Father
- Let ‘er Rip – Prepared to Endure Persecution for the Sake of Christ
- Share the Love – Connected to a Local Church Body with Love and Service
Shaky times demand an unshakeable faith that stubbornly clings to God no matter the circumstances. That’s the kind of faith I long to have! How about you?
I would love to hear from you if you plan to join in. Just leave a comment. Maybe tells us where you’re from and why you want to have “rock-solid” faith. Or simply say “hi!”
Note about the study: We will be studying deep truths of God, but the study will not be extremely time intensive. My goal is for you to be able to complete the reading and questions each week in about 15 minutes. So, even if you are participating in another study you can join in! Also, although no other material is required, the Bible study Unshakeable Faith: 8 Traits for Rock-Solid Living, would be great companion material. Get it now from Amazon.