Kathy Howard calls herself a “confused southerner.” Raised in Louisiana, she has moved with her engineer husband around the U.S. and Canada. She says “pop” instead of “Coke” and “you guys” as often as “ya’ll.” But those things are just superficial – she’s still a southern girl at heart!
Kathy longs to see women stand firm in their faith in God no matter the circumstances of their lives. She encourages them to cling to God through troubles and trials to find strength, protection, comfort, and guidance. Kathy will help women:
- Develop the courage to follow God even when it means taking a risk
- Connect the wisdom and guidance of God’s Word to the decisions you face each day
- Find relevance for life in your relationship with God
- Stand firm in God’s strength, guidance, and peace when life’s circumstances are shaky
- Gain satisfaction and joy through a deeper, more intimate relationship with God
The author of five books, Kathy has a Masters in Christian Education and a certificate in Women’s Ministry from the Canadian Southern Baptist Seminary. She has been teaching the Bible for over 25 years and speaks regularly at women’s retreats and events.
Kathy and her husband live in the Houston area and have three children, a son-in-law, and one precious grandson. When the family gets together there are also five dogs in the mix. Kathy writes to have something to do while she drinks coffee and eats chocolate.