Kathy Howard is a treasure hunter. She hunts for the creamiest chocolate and richest coffee. She searches for cherished stories of faith that still impact hearts. And, she digs deep into God’s Word, mining His eternal truths for herself and to share with others. Kathy especially loves recruiting other treasure hunters by equipping women to confidently dig into Scripture for themselves.
With more than 30 years of experience, Kathy has taught in dozens of states, internationally, and in a wide range of venues including multi-church conferences and large online events. She has a Masters of Christian Education and a certificate in Women’s Ministry from the Canadian Baptist Theological Seminary. Kathy is the author of 12 books, including five Bible studies, the “Deep Rooted” devotional series and “Heirloom: Living and Leaving a Legacy of Faith.” She also serves on the LifeWay Women’s Ministry Training Team.
Kathy and her husband live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area near family. They have three married children, six grandchildren, and one accidental dog.
Kathy will help women:
- Gain confidence in their study of God’s Word
- Cling to God through troubles and trials to find strength, protection, comfort, and guidance
- Build a faith that will withstand difficulty, persecution, ease, and success
- Develop the courage to follow God even when it means taking a risk
- Connect the wisdom and guidance of God’s Word to the decisions you face each day
- Find relevance for life in your relationship with God
- Gain satisfaction and joy through a deeper, more intimate relationship with God
- Recognize and live in the lavish abundance of God’s unbounded grace