Although not an exhaustive list of spiritual disciplines, the following categories cover a broad spectrum. As you set goals, keep these tips in mind:
- Concentrate your efforts – Set just one, two, or three goals at a time.
- Be realistic – Set attainable goals.
- Think concretely – Set goals so progress can be measured.
- Include strategies – Determine how you will meet your goals.
- Create manageable steps – Break your overall goal into a series of smaller goals.
Download the PDF to set goals for the following areas:
- Time with God
- Bible Intake
- Church Ministry
- Spiritual Development
- Community Ministry/Service