God’s Word is amazing! In the Bible, God reveals Himself, His will, and His ways to us. But that’s just the beginning of its mighty depths. Some of my favorite Bible verses are ones that comfort and encourage.
In my last two posts, I’ve given two different Bible verse “lists.”
Let’s keep this theme going just a bit longer. Today, I want to share a list of 12 verses that have been a source of comfort and encouragement for me.
- Deuteronomy 31:8 – God goes before and with us. We do not have to be afraid or discouraged because He will never leave or forsake us.
- Psalm 9:10 – God never forsakes those who seek Him.
- Psalm 46:1 – God is our refuge and strength.
- Psalm 73:25-26 – No matter what we lose in this life, we have God and He is all we need.
- Isaiah 40:31 – God renews the strength of those who hope in Him.
- Isaiah 43:2 – When we face difficulties, God goes with us.
- Jeremiah 32:17 – Nothing is too hard for our God.
- Matthew 11:28-30 – Jesus invites us to bring our burdens to Him.
- Romans 8:39 – Nothing can separate us from God’s love.
- 2 Corinthians 4:7-9 – The world may press us hard, but God’s strength and presence will not allow us to be crushed.
- 1 Peter 5:7 – God cares about us and every aspect of our lives.
- 1 John 4:4 – God is far greater than Satan.
These verses are merely a small sample of the amazing truths about God’s great love and care for us. I’d love for you to share your favorites in the comments below. Rest in His loving embrace today!