Fruit of the Spirit: Plant, Cultivate, and Grow is a 6-session Bible study that will help foster spiritual fruit in your life. God intends for us, His children, to bear fruit. According to Jesus, when we follow Him closely our lives will produce “much” fruit (John 15:5).
Many of us are familiar with the fruit of the Spirit from Galatians chapter 5 – love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control – but is the Spirit’s fruit evident in our lives? Are our lives producing an abundant harvest or are we in serious need of some spiritual fertilizer?
Whether we need some major pruning or just a little shaping up, all of us could benefit from studying and applying what God’s Word says about the fruit of the Spirit. This free study will take you on an easy stroll through Galatians 5:16-25.
Each session of the study you will Plant God’s truth in your hearts, Cultivate your own life to receive that truth, and take action to help it Grow! Here are a few things you’ll learn in Fruit of the Spirit: Plant, Cultivate, Grow
- What are the characteristics of a “fruitless” life?
- What does it mean to “live by the Spirit?”
- Just what is “fruit” anyway?
- Am I “fruity?”
- What should the fruit of the Spirit look like in my life?
- How can I improve my harvest?
Even if you’ve studied the fruit of the Spirit before, this study will be different. If you do the study, I’d love to hear from you about what God is teaching you!
Here are the PDFs for each of the 6 lessons!
- Week One: The Proper Climate
- Week Two: What is Fruit?
- Week Three: The Battle Within
- Week Four: Throw Out The Bad Fruit
- Week Five: The Walking Dead
- Week Six: Beautiful Bountiful Harvest